The 31 Days to a Building Better Blog Challenge started when I saw that Problogger Darren Rowse was running a series of exercises to to improve you blog by helping you:
- Find readers
- Build community and keep readers
- Monetize your blog (although this will be much less of a focus than the first two goals)
We've had a great response, including having Sue Waters and Frances McLean take things to the next level by arranging for chocolate to be awarded to a reader and a blogger participant!
How Can I Join?
To join the challenge you just need to start by doing the daily exercises a nd writing about them on your blog. If you'd like me to add you to our list of participants, just drop me an email or leave me a comment on one of my 31 Days blog posts.If you want to be in the running for the chocolate, then sign up at Sue's site.
But the Challenge Has Been Going on For a While
This challenge is about learning, so if you're interested in joining with us, don't worry about having to catch up with previous exercises in the series. Just jump in where ever. You may want to check out previous exercises, though, to see if there's something that might benefit your blog.
I don't want to participate, but I'd like to follow along. How can I do that?
- Participants in the Challenge are listed in my right sidebar. Just click on a name and you'll head over to their site.
- You can follow all of my posts on the challenge by going here.
- If you're a Netvibes user, you can download this Netvibes tab that I created that includes all the participants.
Visit The Challenge Participants
miniLegends (a class of 9 year-olds from Australia)